cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



July 28, 2010

Wednesday July 28, 2010






















Morning Glories !

Thank you Lord for this new day ,everyday is a gift from You ! May I find your peace and joy in all that this day brings . Amen

I woke up with such a joy in my heart ! I can't wait to go out to my shop and start on some more of my furniture rescue projects . I don't know where to begin ? Last night ,I was so happy to find a 6' country boot bench a little beat up and in need of a new side ...but I can do that no problem ..I also worked on white washing a wood frame ..that holds an adorable "paint by number" sea scape I can't wait to post the pics ..I'm still working on how to do all this on my blog spot ...so bear with me for a bit ! I also found a wooden book shelf ..it needs a new back ..so I am going to put a piece of wainscoting ..for a new back and paint it white ! I also started my prime coat on an old bunk bed ladder ..this will make an adorable quilt rack ...I already did one for myself ..and I display my quilts on it !....I also have an old Victorian chair ..this is the project that will take a while to get done ..the scroll work in the frame is so detailed ..and I haven't figured out how to clean the upholstery yet ? But it is a beautiful shade of sea foam .and I will be painting the frame white .. I have a few lamps I can paint today and I am going to tackle another birdhouse today ...I finished my first one yesterday ..I gave this one to my Mom !
Well when I figure out how to get the pics on here all this talk will make alot more sence ..Im sure so hang on ..and keep checking back !
I pray that you have a peaceful day ,
Blessings,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you and looks like you have plenty to keep you busy. It would probably be profitable to make things that people could put in their gardens...I can never resist buying interesting garden ornaments. The other day I bought a grasshopper on a spike made from found items and parts..you are very creative so I cant wait to see how your projects come out. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments !