cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



July 29, 2010

Change of plans ?






















Morning Glories !












Dear Lord Thank you for this day ! This is the day that You have made, let us rejoice and be glad in it ! Amen












Well ...I had my day all planned out for getting some of my projects finished and I wanted to tackle another birdhouse today ..I have a few things to finish painting too ...but I woke up at 3 am with a 101.4 fever ..chills..horrible pains in my joints especially my neck & shoulders ..a bad headache ..and trouble breathing ?? Im completely stunned ..I havent been this sick in years ?






So needless to say I most likely will not be getting anything done today ..I actually am feeling like typing this is difficult ! Hopefully the Dr will be able to figure it out and give me something to help ...the weirdest part of all is ..I have been on Myniocycline for a month for my Rhuematoid Arthritis ...it's an Antibiotic ..and I have really been getting such great relief in my joints from this med..I was so happy ..finally something they put me on worked so good !! So why I would end up with some type of infection is strange ..well I guess it could be viral ?






Oh well I can spend the day dreaming up new ideas about how to fix up my rescued furniture pieces anyways ! Yesterday I saw a pic of a cabinet door ..that was painted white, distressed a little ..and on the inside panel they placed a vintage floral piece looked like wall paper or something ..then they put hooks all along the bottom ..I will try to take a pic of the pic and post it later ..but I thought what a clever way to reuse an old cabinet door !! I posted a couple of the vintage postcards that I will be using for my one table Im going to place a map of Florida on the top of the table,,place a few of these vintage postcards around and then put a piece of glass on top of that ..the table has a little lip all the way around so it makes it nice for this ... I also did a sewing project yesterday ..I bought sandy colored ,light canvas material ,and made a tote bag ..on the front of the tote I sewed sea shells in a heart shape ...I will also make a few and sew the sea shells across the top ..I thought this would be so cute ..for someone to take to the beach and use for sea shell collecting ..or for whatever they bring to the beach ! I will also post a pic of this asap !! I also found some beautiful floral material I had to make some really cute throw pillows ! I also dug through my attic yesterday ..Oh my gosh ..I found quite a bit of things I can sell ..I didnt even realise I had all this stuff ..the cutest little pitchers ..Riveraware cream colored ..a fiesta ware peach color..a teal green riveraware pitcher ..some wood frames a cute little crate that has a Goudy and Kent's sea foam green lable on it ..some wire dryed flower hangers ..a little mini cabinet white distressed with 6 little drawers..and some crocheted doilies ..Im sure theres even more up there..when Im feeling better I will get back up there ! For now I need to find out what's up with this fever balogna !! Please say a prayer for me that it's nothing serious and I can get back to my work right away !! And I pray for you a peaceful day today ..may you find a little joy in the simple things in life !






Blessings and peace,






Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments !