cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



August 08, 2010

Im feeling much better and ready to go go go !!











Morning Glories ,

May God smile down on your sweet faces today and everyday,and may you feel His warmth in your heart just by seeing His beautiful world ! Amen

Finally ..Im feeling better ! Im so happy ! And Im ready to get back to my work ! Im very excited ,and I pray there will be no more interuptions ! LOL ! Although I must say ..that this whole ordeal with this lung infection thing and my airways closing up ..this was truely a blessing in my life ..I have stopped smoking cigarettes..and I do not ever want to ever smoke again ...and this is exactly what I had prayed for on July 23rd I asked the Lord to take it from me forever and remove the desire and cravings ..forever ..well He made sure of it !! I will never want one again !! I praise God for His answered prayers in my life !
Today was quite the adventure ..Paul and I decided to take a ride to the old barn that had fallen down ,the owners already told us we could take any of the barn wood we wanted , well on the way we stumbled upon a huge pile of trash ..there was so much stuff in this pile ..but only one thing stuck out to me immediately ..this antique slingback beach chair ..soooo cool !! Ive got some neat ideas for this ..a coat of white paint and some pretty floral canvas for a new sling seat..I also picked up a box I noticed some pretty lace hanging out ..I opened it up and the whole box was filled with vintage crocheted lace ..I can use this for some really pretty pillows ..inside was also a little baby outfit a crocheted hat and a cute little jacket ..there were vintage postcards also in there and a baby announcements from the 1940's ..Im glad I rescued this little item ..this was someones precious baby outfit ..Im gonna frame it in glass ..I just think it's special for some reason ! Also I grabbed an Art Deco wooden magazine stand of some sort ..it was really interesting ..I'll see what I can do with that piece ..not really sure ..but its in perfect condition anyways ? We finally made it to the barn ..and got some barn wood ..Paul also got the barn door its a cross buck door and it's dutch ! I dont know what we are going to do with the door ? but I have big plans for the barn wood !! Thats another day though ..I dont want to get ahead of myself !! Ive got quite a bit to keep me busy for a little while now and since Im feeling much better..I need to get something finished now !! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments !