cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



September 29, 2011

My Son Edwards Photography


Isn't this beautiful ? This is my son Edwards photography ( I added the scripture to it )...I am so very proud of him ! He is just 22 yrs old and he has just started doing photography ..I personally think he has a gift ..but that's just me, I'm a little bit biased of course. My son has gone through some really difficult challenges and struggles in his life ..and he is still trying to turn his life around ..I am starting to see ,through his work , what I always knew what was so very deep down inside of his heart..something that has been hard for others to see because of his outward tough exterior and actions...but a Mother knows their children ..and I will never give up on this child of mine. What comes out in his photography tells me all about him ..it is a place in him that has always been so very hard for him to convey ...but I see it ..and I always have ..now maybe others who have had a hard time understanding him will too. Look at these photos ..can you see it ? He has love in his heart ..it is very deep inside ..and he doesn't express it the way most do because of his challenges...but it is starting to find it's way to the surface through his work ...He also loves the outdoors ..he always has been and always will be my little jungle boy...where was Edward when all the other kids were playing basketball or watching TV he was up inside of trees ..always always in the trees ..or digging in the dirt...or hiking in some woods ...he is a total nature boy ..his dream is to live in a handmade cabin in the wilderness in the forest somewhere and live off the land ...he's a pioneer in the wrong place and time ..but he can live his dream through his beautiful art ..and he can show the world he has love and knows beauty ...finally through his camera... I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do ....


























                                                                                     


                                      Photography by Edward Szulist


            I hope you enjoyed his work ..these are his very first photos ...I think he did amazing for the first time behind a Canon camera !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments !