cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



September 03, 2010

My first customer :)









Morning Glories,
Dear Lord , protect and comfort all those who are in pain, the broken hearted and the lonely. Give them your awesome love and comfort ,wrap your big soft warm wings around their souls and hearts !In Jesus Name ,Amen
I am so sorry I havent been blogging in a while, Ive been so very busy ! This is a good thing really !I have found some of the coolest things for some of my projects ! The main ones Im so happy about are the 2 yokes I found one at a huge flea market in Clarence .. and one at a Barn sale yesterday ....that is not egg yolks ..lol..but oxen yokes ..this is the word Jesus used in His scripture message Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden,and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." This is THEE scripture that touched my soul and Jesus captured it with !! I am going to attach the "yoke" to a wooden board ..and then paint the scripture underneath ..I cant believe it ..I came up with this idea about a month ago but I never thought I would be able to find and old yoke of any sort ...but not only did I find one ..but two so far !! Also I found some very old horse bits all rusty ..I also have a scripture for this as well ..with the same concept attaching it to a wooden board I have many Ideas for my crosses as well !I have finished up a few projects and I need to get going on some of the bigger furniture projects they all are scrubbed and ready for my TLC and repairs ..And Im ready to tackle them as well ! ..I also came up with a really cute idea for wooden hangers ..I had a bunch in my attic and I dont really use them ..so I painted them all different cottage colors ..they are so adorable now ..I also finished the quilt ladder and the sling back beach chair ..I will post pics asap ! ..Also I had my dear friend Annette over for lunch last week ...and she just loves my stuff ! She already ordered a birdhouse ...and Im framing a picture she has with an old painted frame ...and she has a table she wants me to paint for her ! Shes my very first customer ..lol and she wants to buy everything Ive done so far ..but I didnt let her ..lol shes so cute and so supportive ..I love her !! She also already volunteered to sit with me at the craft shows Im going to do next summer ! God has truely Blessed me with her friendship care and love !! Thank you Annette and Thank you God ! Well Im off to go get a good strong cup of coffee and get to work Ive got so much to do !!

Have a Peaceful and Blessed Day !
Tracy















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments !