cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



June 24, 2012

Sneak Peek..

Morning Glories ~

I thought I would share with you a little sneak peek of a
few new items Ive been working on for the up and coming shows .. I'm so so  excited for the first show this year at "Port of Entry" Antique & Flea Market Show July 8th 2012 !!
Hope to see you there :)

 Vintage framed chalk boards & 
chalk board painted clay pots...

Scripture Vintage windows...

Altered vintage clay pots ..



This is a really cool piece..it is an Antique fishing tackle box 
when I got it.. it was in pretty bad shape I had to re-glue alot 
of the leather back into shape and scrub it clean I love that it has so many separate little sections inside and it even
 still has the key!


These will be pillows real soon ...




 This one will be framed in a beautiful vintage frame...
 
Some sweet vintage dictionary page covered candles...
 
Vintage framed print of Paris ..ooh la la ...


I am also working on many pieces of beautiful vintage painted dressers... tables...chairs..lamps ...clay tags .. a beautiful crystal chandelier ...and so so much more ! 
I will post more photos as I finish
 the projects ..if I have time ?
But if I don't get them posted ..
you will just have to stop
in and see me at the show !
Blessings & Peace
Tracy









               


                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you out at the Port of Entry flea market. I hope you had a wonderful success, you had some really great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alaina~
      Thank you for stopping by and visiting me @ Port of Entry !
      It was a really great day ! I love that show , and you and Nancy are so sweet !!Love seeing you both there !
      Blessings,
      Tracy

      Delete

I love to read your comments !