cot'tage
( kot'ij ), n. 1. A small family dwelling ; a hut ; a cot . Cottage is now applied to any modest country or suburban dwelling . 2.A shed used for temporary shelter for man or beast. One of several detached houses forming a hotel , a city or country house of one story though sometimes with attic rooms. 3. A very peaceful ,relaxing , home or cabin filled with cozy, comfortable ,carefree, time worn, vintage furniture and accessories . 4. A place to rest and rejuvenate.



September 13, 2011

Getting ready for St Paul's UCC Sat Sept 17th !

Your mercy,O Lord ,is in the heavens
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds ...
How precious is Your loving kindness, O God !
I will put my trust in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 36:5-7


Morning Glories,
It's not really morning ..but I just love saying that ! I'm a little behind in getting my blog done this month ... Ive had the daunting task of having to get my taxes done for this quarter ..and get ready for this latest show ..also I had a little set back with my joints ..it's the weather change ..it happens every time ... but I'm feeling much better and I'm ready to go again ! Im also very excited about a few prospects I have for "consignment shops" to sell some of my work in during the winter ..as soon as I am set up inside of a shop ..you all will be the first to know! I'm going to keep it short this time and just show some pics of the new things I will be selling at this show ... but before I do ..Just a little moment to remember all those who were affected by 9-11-01 ..I can't  believe it's been 10 years already ..where does the time go ? May God Bless all those who died on 9-11 and their loved ones ..and God Bless America!
Also a great big Happy Birthday to my son Edward ..It's hard to believe he is actually turning 22 this year ! My first born .. I love you honey !
I hope you come and see me at the St Paul's United Church of Christ ..this Saturday Sept 17th  from 9- 3 !
Blessings & Peace,
Tracy

                       Happy 22nd  Birthday Edward 9-14-89
                
                  This was a lamp ..but I removed the lamp parts 
and I'm just going to sell it as a statue ..I think it's better that way ! 



I just love this lamp very Shabby Chic !


 This is a beautiful chandelier ..I believe it is Arts& Crafts period

                                                                          
                         Vintage  "ballerina girls" in beautiful ornate frames




                     My latest scripture sign ....Jeremiah 29:11


Pics from the Port of Entry Show ..
 


















 See you soon !
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Tracy so glad you stopped over. I am hoping to stop by the next show your, however I will have 3 young ones in tow so I will have to see.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments !